Monday 19 May 2014

What The Hell is What The Hell Do I Know?


A lot of the time I have thoughts. In fact I have them almost constantly. Most are dumb and about tv, but this (probably) won't be where I record those. I've decided to use this blog as a storage place and forum for my perspective and opinion on where I am in my life, how I perceive the world around me, and how I want to be perceived. 

My name is Jake. I am a straight white guy so I have a lot of super unique and challenging struggles to share with you all. I'm a left wing guy from Vancouver BC with a bachelor's degree in acting from a school in the UK. I'm also 22. Which brings me to the title of my blog. What the Hell Do I Know? Well to be honest, not much. Very few 22 year olds do.

All I do know is I'm going to talk about my attempt at finding identity, success, purpose, and love.

If this interests you then strap in and stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment